A wonderful piece of jewellery: a handmade bracelet displaying three nests of woven silver thread with delicate golden eggs, vine leaves and a pretty bird on the naturalistic clasp.
The design is inspired by the forms of tropical nature.
• Material: Sterling Silver & Gold Plated Bird and Eggs (Bird and Eggs can also be created in Solid 9ct or 18ct Gold if you prefer. Please select from the dropdown menu)
• Dimensions: Each nest is 1cm (0.4in) in diameter
• Bracelet Size: Please measure your wrist as indicated below andplease let me know your wishes in message to seller at checkout in the SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS space
• Ready to Ship in 10 business Days
• Made in the United kingdom
Each design is individually handmade and so all measurements are approximate and no two pieces are exactly the same.
Comes uniquely packaged in my Magnolia Restrepo Style Case as shown in the last photo. Additionally, I gift wrap all my boxes with golden paper and silver ribbon. Yes! FREE of charge, Great for gift giving! If you ask, I could handwrite your personal gift message.
FREE DELIVERY THROUGH THE UK!!
To measure your wrist you can use a tape measure. Once you have your tape measure, wrap it around the wrist where the bracelet will be worn. Read and note the number where the tape measure meets the zero point or overlaps. Alternatively, use a string and mark the overlap point to measure it with a ruler.
This piece of silver jewellery is a gorgeous handmade brooch displaying a branch holding a little bird and a long nest woven from silver thread. The bird is standing outside of her...
Delightful handmade silver necklace design, displays a ring branch holding a little bird, connected to a beautiful chain. At the end hangs a lovely long nest with a bird that...
This is my original design, unique to me. It represents a creative twist on the themes of birds and nature in jewelry, united with a celebration of the importance of...