The delicate, natural texture of tropical insects give inspiration to this organic ring. The design features a raw textured pattern that flows all around the band, made in 18ct Fairtrade yellow gold and set with a bright, deep blue tourmaline.
• Material: Hallmarked 18ct solid Fairtrade yellow gold
• Gemstone: Blue tourmaline 5.5 mm (0.22in) in diameter
• Gold Setting: 7 mm (0.27in) in diameter & 4 mm (0.16in) high
• Band Dimensions: 4 mm (0.16in) at widest points & 2.5 mm (0.1in) thick
• Ready to Ship in 1 business day
• Made in the United Kingdom
• Ring Size: UK = T - USA = 9 1/2
This ring is one of the kind but I love to create bespoke jewellery and so if you would like to customise this ring with different precious metals and gemstones, please CONTACT ME.
To browse my full range of rings click here.
This ring comes in a Luxury Wooden Gift Box tied with a golden ribbon.
Thank you so much for visiting Magnolia Restrepo Jewellery!
A truly unique ring made with silver and gold peppercorns, featuring a central beautiful free-form carved peridot that has been supported by bright blue sapphires set on solid gold peppercorns,...
Unique boulder opal showing a gorgeous line of blue and green sparkle surrounded by an ironstone matrix that adds warmth. As the light hits this opal from different angles you'll...
Inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insects. The design features a beautiful bright, clear and great colour Colombian emerald set in a textured 18ct Fairtrade yellow gold...