The delicate, natural texture of tropical insects give inspiration to this organic ring. The design features a raw textured pattern that flows all around the band, made in 18ct Fairtrade yellow gold and set with a bright, deep blue tourmaline.
• Material: Hallmarked 18ct solid Fairtrade yellow gold
• Gemstone: Blue tourmaline 5.5 mm (0.22in) in diameter
• Gold Setting: 7 mm (0.27in) in diameter & 4 mm (0.16in) high
• Band Dimensions: 4 mm (0.16in) at widest points & 2.5 mm (0.1in) thick
• Ready to Ship in 1 business day
• Made in the United Kingdom
• Ring Size: UK = T - USA = 9 1/2
This ring is one of the kind but I love to create bespoke jewellery and so if you would like to customise this ring with different precious metals and gemstones, please CONTACT ME.
To browse my full range of rings click here.
This ring comes in a Luxury Wooden Gift Box tied with a golden ribbon.
Thank you so much for visiting Magnolia Restrepo Jewellery!
A truly unique ring made with silver and gold peppercorns, featuring a central beautiful free-form carved peridot that has been supported by bright blue sapphires set on solid gold peppercorns,...
Natural, unique Fire opal showing amazing orange colour, three Colombian emeralds have been included in this design to enhance the scene. This ring features wonderful natural texture of tropical insects in its band Only...
Natural, unique Koroit boulder opal showing amazing blue, green, yellow and orange colours , as the light hits this opal from different angles you'll notice more and more colours. Three blue sapphires have...