Unique, wide 18ct gold ring inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insects. A beautiful ring displaying the exuberant texture of beetles’ legs and set with a bright diamond.
• Material: Hallmarked 18ct solid yellow and white Fairtrade gold
• Gemstone: Round diamond 4.2 mm in diameter, Colour G-H, Clarity VS
• Gold Setting: 6mm (0.24in) in diameter
• Band Dimensions: 10mm (0.4in) wide & 2mm (0.07in) thick approximately
• Ring size: UK = M1/2 - USA = 61/2
This ring is one of a kind. If you are interested in a customised ring please CONTACT ME.
THIS RING WOULD LOOK WONDERFUL AS A SOLITARY RING.
This ring comes in a Luxury Wooden Gift Box tied with a golden ribbon.
To browse my full range of rings click here.
Thank you so much for visiting Magnolia Restrepo Jewellery!
A genuinely unique ring made with solid silver and gold peppercorns, featuring a large cluster of peppercorns that hold 7 bright red garnets carefully distributed along the ring; the cluster...
A truly unique ring made with silver and gold peppercorns, featuring a central beautiful free-form carved peridot that has been supported by bright blue sapphires set on solid gold peppercorns,...
Truly unique emerald ring, a delicate classic solitaire form, featuring a floral design and a central Colombian emerald suspended in a claw setting, all framed with a halo of bright...