An unique 18 ct gold and silver patterned ring displaying an unusual textured silver band that has been decorated with yellow gold infinity symbols and set with a bright, colourful baguette gemstone of your choice (photo shows Amethyst, garnet and Emerald).
• Material: Hallmarked Sterling Silver & 18ct Solid Yellow Eco Gold
• Gemstone: Choose from a faceted amethyst, citrine, garnet, peridot, light or dark blue topaz or blue, green or pink tourmaline.
• Gemstone Size: 10mm (0.4in) x 5mm (0.19in)
• Gold Setting: 12mm (0.47in) x 6mm (0.23in)
• Band Dimensions: 10mm (0.4in) wide & 2mm (0.07in) thick
• Ready to Ship in 10 business Days
• Made in the United kingdom
• Ring Size: Please indicate your ring size fat the check out
Please allow for slight variations in size as every item is handmade and unique.
The Emerald are one of a kind, bespoke Emerald Ring. If you would like to discuss a similar commission, please get in touch. I can create this design with any gemstone of your choosing and I can work with Yellow (last photo) or White Gold to create something special just for you. please CONTACT ME
Inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insect.
THIS RING WILL LOOK WONDERFUL AS A SOLITARY RING
Also available as a unisex band ring, please have a LOOK.
Unique, wide 18ct gold ring inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insects. A beautiful ring displaying the exuberant texture of beetles’ legs and set with...
Inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insects. The design features a textured 18ct Fairtrade white gold band patterned with delicate 18ct Fairtrade yellow gold infinity...
Inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insect. THIS RING WOULD MAKE A UNIQUE ENGAGEMENT RING. The design features a textured 18ct fairtrade yellow gold band...