The delicate, natural texture of tropical insects give inspiration to this organic ring. The design features a raw textured pattern that flows all around the band, made in 18ct Fairtrade yellow gold and set with a bright, deep blue tourmaline.
• Material: Hallmarked 18ct solid Fairtrade yellow gold
• Gemstone: Blue tourmaline 5.5 mm (0.22in) in diameter
• Gold Setting: 7 mm (0.27in) in diameter & 4 mm (0.16in) high
• Band Dimensions: 4 mm (0.16in) at widest points & 2.5 mm (0.1in) thick
• Ready to Ship in 1 business day
• Made in the United Kingdom
• Ring Size: UK = T - USA = 9 1/2
This ring is one of the kind but I love to create bespoke jewellery and so if you would like to customise this ring with different precious metals and gemstones, please CONTACT ME.
To browse my full range of rings click here.
This ring comes in a Luxury Wooden Gift Box tied with a golden ribbon.
Thank you so much for visiting Magnolia Restrepo Jewellery!
Unique, wide 18ct gold ring inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insects. A beautiful ring displaying the exuberant texture of beetles’ legs and set with...
Inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insects. The design features a textured 18ct Fairtrade white gold band patterned with delicate 18ct Fairtrade yellow gold infinity...
Inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insect. THIS RING WOULD MAKE A UNIQUE ENGAGEMENT RING. The design features a textured 18ct fairtrade yellow gold band...