Truly unique emerald ring, a delicate classic solitaire form, featuring a floral design and a central Colombian emerald suspended in a claw setting, all framed with a halo of bright diamonds and peppercorn texture.
• Material: Hallmarked 9ct solid Fairtrade white gold
• 1 Colombian emerald: 4.5mm (0.18in) in diameter
This emerald is a nice bright green of light saturation with some inclusions.
• 5 Round diamonds: 1.5 mm (0.06in) in diameter - Colour G-H, Clarity VS
• Gold Setting cluster: 7 mm (0.27in) in diameter
• Band Dimensions: 2 mm (0.08in) in diameter
• Ready to Ship in 1 business day
• Made in the United Kingdom
• Ring Size: UK = O - USA =7
This ring is one of a kind. I love to create bespoke jewellery and so if you would like to customise this ring with different precious metals and gemstones please CONTACT ME.
Please note that I do not rhodium plate my white gold. White gold will have a natural look, whether raw 9ct white gold (a warm yellowy colour) or 18ct white gold (a warm grey colour).
To browse my full range of Gemstone Rings visit HERE
This ring comes in a Luxury Wooden Gift Box tied with a golden ribbon.
Thank you so much for visiting Magnolia Restrepo Jewellery!
A traditional russian wedding ring, design with the wonderful textured of 18ct yellow gold peppercorns The ring is made from hallmarked sterling silver and 18ct solid yellow eco-gold. The ring...
Three rows of the unique texture of peppercorns and two rows with green garnets give this ring an incomparable finish for a modern take on the eternity band. This ring...
Delicate and stylish petite handmade stud earrings with a sparkly Sapphires, emeralds and rubies set in a single peppercorn grain, the perfect design for adding a subtle touch of sparkle to...