An exclusive unisex 18ct gold and silver patterned ring displaying a beautiful textured silver band that has been decorated with yellow gold infinity symbols.
• Material: Hallmarked Sterling Silver & 18ct Solid Yellow Eco Gold
• Dimensions: Approx 7mm (0.27in) Wide & 2mm (0.07in) thick
• Ready to Ship in 10 business Days
• Made in the United kingdom
• Ring Size: Please select your ring size from the drop down menu
Inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insect.
THIS RING WOULD MAKE A UNIQUE WEDDING RING FOR HIM OR HER.
For more ring designs please have a look at my ORIGINS collection.
This ring can be customized with materials of your preference, please CONTACT ME.
Wide rustic gold ring band inspired by Pre-Colombian jewellery. A strong textured band made in 18ct yellow gold and decorated with white gold infinity symbols that are crafted entirely by...
Handcrafted from 18ct white fairtrade gold an unique ring band that you will keep for many years to come. An individual bespoke infinity symbol ring that would make an special...
Three rows of the unique texture of peppercorns and two rows with green garnets give this ring an incomparable finish for a modern take on the eternity band. This ring...