Inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insect. THIS RING WOULD MAKE A UNIQUE ENGAGEMENT RING.
The design features a textured 18ct fairtrade yellow gold band patterned with delicate 18ct fairtrade white gold infinity symbols. It is set with a colorful faceted gemstone of your choice (photo shows an Amethyst )
• Material: Hallmarked 18ct Solid Fairtrade Yellow and White Gold
• Gemstone: Choose from amethyst, citrine, garnet, peridot, light or dark blue topaz, and blue, green or pink tourmaline.
• Gemstone Size: 4.5mm (0.17in) in diameter
• Gold Setting: 7mm (0.27in) in diameter
• Band Dimensions: 5mm (0.19in) wide & 1.5mm (0.06in) thick
• Ready to Ship in 12 business Days
• Made in the United kingdom
• Ring Size: Please send me your ring size at the check out
If you would like this design to be made with a diamond, emerald or Sapphire, please get in touch and we could discuss the quality of the gem that you would like to have (please see the last photos)
I love to create Bespoke Jewellery and so if you would like to customise this ring with different precious metals and gemstones, please CONTACT ME.
If you are looking for a wedding ring have a look at an alternative unisex matching BAND RING
Unique, wide 18ct gold ring inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insects. A beautiful ring displaying the exuberant texture of beetles’ legs and set with...
Inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insects. The design features a textured 18ct Fairtrade white gold band patterned with delicate 18ct Fairtrade yellow gold infinity...
An unique 18 ct gold and silver patterned ring displaying an unusual textured silver band that has been decorated with yellow gold infinity symbols and set with a bright, colourful...