A simple and elegant Pink Tourmaline ring. This piece features a large gemstone suspended in a classic claw setting, framed with a halo of pink tourmaline 'petals' to create a simple flower design.
• Material: Sterling Silver
• Gemstones: * 1 Pink Tourmaline Central gemstone is 4.5mm (0.2in)
* 5 Pink Tourmaline 1.5 mm (0.06in) or
* 5 Diamonds 1.5 mm (0.06in) Colour G-H, Clarity VS
• Dimension of Flower Design: 7mm (0.3in) in diameter
• Band Dimensions: 2 mm (0.08in) in diameter
• Ready to Ship in 3 to 4 business day
• Made in the United Kingdom
If you would like to discuss other options please get in touch. I can create this design with any gemstone of your choosing and I can work with 9ct or 18ct Gold to create a bespoke piece of jewellery for your loved ones.
Note that the last photo is displaying a pink tourmaline and diamond ring that was made in white gold and rhodium plated
Please indicate your ring size in Message to Seller at checkout.
Your ring will arrive beautifully presented in a black gift box.Also available in solid 9ct, 18ct yellow or white gold. Please contact me for more information
Wide rustic gold ring band inspired by Pre-Colombian jewellery. A strong textured band made in 18ct yellow gold and decorated with white gold infinity symbols that are crafted entirely by...
Handcrafted from 18ct white fairtrade gold an unique ring band that you will keep for many years to come. An individual bespoke infinity symbol ring that would make an special...
The delicate, natural texture of tropical insects give inspiration to this organic ring. The design features a raw textured pattern that flows all around the band, made in 18ct Fairtrade...