The delicate, natural texture of tropical insects give inspiration to this organic ring. The design features a raw textured pattern that flows all around the band, made in 18ct Fairtrade yellow gold and set with a bright, deep blue tourmaline.
• Material: Hallmarked 18ct solid Fairtrade yellow gold
• Gemstone: Blue tourmaline 5.5 mm (0.22in) in diameter
• Gold Setting: 7 mm (0.27in) in diameter & 4 mm (0.16in) high
• Band Dimensions: 4 mm (0.16in) at widest points & 2.5 mm (0.1in) thick
• Ready to Ship in 1 business day
• Made in the United Kingdom
• Ring Size: UK = T - USA = 9 1/2
This ring is one of the kind but I love to create bespoke jewellery and so if you would like to customise this ring with different precious metals and gemstones, please CONTACT ME.
To browse my full range of rings click here.
This ring comes in a Luxury Wooden Gift Box tied with a golden ribbon.
Thank you so much for visiting Magnolia Restrepo Jewellery!
Wide rustic gold ring band inspired by Pre-Colombian jewellery. A strong textured band made in 18ct yellow gold and decorated with white gold infinity symbols that are crafted entirely by...
Handcrafted from 18ct white fairtrade gold an unique ring band that you will keep for many years to come. An individual bespoke infinity symbol ring that would make an special...
Three rows of the unique texture of peppercorns and two rows with green garnets give this ring an incomparable finish for a modern take on the eternity band. This ring...