Truly unique emerald ring, a delicate classic solitaire form, featuring a floral design and a central Colombian emerald suspended in a claw setting, all framed with a halo of bright diamonds and peppercorn texture.
• Material: Hallmarked 9ct solid Fairtrade white gold
• 1 Colombian emerald: 4.5mm (0.18in) in diameter
This emerald is a nice bright green of light saturation with some inclusions.
• 5 Round diamonds: 1.5 mm (0.06in) in diameter - Colour G-H, Clarity VS
• Gold Setting cluster: 7 mm (0.27in) in diameter
• Band Dimensions: 2 mm (0.08in) in diameter
• Ready to Ship in 1 business day
• Made in the United Kingdom
• Ring Size: UK = O - USA =7
This ring is one of a kind. I love to create bespoke jewellery and so if you would like to customise this ring with different precious metals and gemstones please CONTACT ME.
Please note that I do not rhodium plate my white gold. White gold will have a natural look, whether raw 9ct white gold (a warm yellowy colour) or 18ct white gold (a warm grey colour).
To browse my full range of Gemstone Rings visit HERE
This ring comes in a Luxury Wooden Gift Box tied with a golden ribbon.
Thank you so much for visiting Magnolia Restrepo Jewellery!
Wide rustic gold ring band inspired by Pre-Colombian jewellery. A strong textured band made in 18ct yellow gold and decorated with white gold infinity symbols that are crafted entirely by...
Handcrafted from 18ct white fairtrade gold an unique ring band that you will keep for many years to come. An individual bespoke infinity symbol ring that would make an special...
The delicate, natural texture of tropical insects give inspiration to this organic ring. The design features a raw textured pattern that flows all around the band, made in 18ct Fairtrade...