Inspired by Pre-Colombian jewellery this solitaire ring makes a real impact! The wide, textured Sterling Silver band is decorated with delicate yellow gold infinity symbols and set with a bright and colourful gemstone of your choice (photo shows green Tourmaline and Amethyst and light blue topaz).
• Material: Hallmarked Sterling Silver & 18k Solid Yellow Eco Gold
• Gemstone: Choose from amethyst, citrine, garnet, peridot, light or dark blue topaz, and blue, pink or green tourmaline.
• Gemstone Size: 6mm (0.23in) in diameter
• Gold Setting: 7mm (0.27in) in diameter
• Band Dimensions: 7mm (0.27in) wide & 1.5mm (0.06in) thick
• Ready to Ship within 10 business day
• Made in the United Kingdom
THIS RING WILL LOOK WONDERFUL AS A SOLITARY RING AND WOULD MAKE A UNIQUE ENGAGEMENT RING.
Your ring Comes uniquely packaged in my Magnolia Restrepo Style Case as shown in the last photo. Additional, I gift wrap all my boxes with golden paper and silver ribbon. Yes, it is FREE of charge, Great for gift giving! If you ask I could handwrite your personal gift message.
Also available as a unisex band ring, please have a LOOK
This ring can be customised with the materials and gemstones of your preference, please CONTACT ME
Unique, wide 18ct gold ring inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insects. A beautiful ring displaying the exuberant texture of beetles’ legs and set with...
Inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insects. The design features a textured 18ct Fairtrade white gold band patterned with delicate 18ct Fairtrade yellow gold infinity...
Inspired by pre-Colombian jewellery and the delicate, natural texture of tropical insect. THIS RING WOULD MAKE A UNIQUE ENGAGEMENT RING. The design features a textured 18ct fairtrade yellow gold band...