FREE DELIVERY THROUGHOUT THE UK
February 04, 2014
This is a quick and easy guide that will give and accurate measurement for a good fit.
Please follow the instructions and discover your bangle size. It needs to be done carefully for an accurate result.
You will need
a) A flexible tape measure, or
b) A piece of string and a ruler.
1) Bring your fingers and thumb together across the palm as shown in the image, It is the same when you want to wear your bangles
2) Measure your hand with a string or tape measure around the widest part, making your hand as small as possible by bringing your thumb and little finger together.
3) Note the circumference of your hand. If you used a string measure it against a ruler.
4) Compare your hand circumference size with the bangle circumference in the chart below to determine your bangle size, In my example its measure 196 mm so it will be Extra Small.
5) If the hand circumference measurement falls between two sizes then go with the larger bangle size.
Remember that you always can send to me a message with your circumference size and I will make your bangle as precise as possible.
Approximate diameter in (mm)
Approximate inside circumference in (mm)
Measuring a Good Fitting Bangle or Bangle Bracelet
Let me know your results Good Luck!!
December 14, 2014
November 03, 2014
October 08, 2014